In the field of extrusion, FRANK plastic AG draws from decades of experience in processing a wide variety of plastics. We supply the finished profiles by the metre, by the reel or at a fixed length. Our state-of-the-art plant allow us to combine hard and soft components in different colours and different material grades. We realise almost every processing method in-house.
- 20 extrusion lines with an output capacity of up to 200 kg/h
- Profiles with a wall thickness of 0.6–17 mm
- Metre weights of 1–4,350 g
- Virtually endless range of materials and colours, including polyolefins, styrol polymers, reinforced or conductive plastics, PVC, PC, PETG, PVDF, ECTFE, PA 6.6 GF 25
- In-line assembly and packaging (punching, drilling, milling, laminating, film-wrapping, labelling)
- Modules, hard/soft components and combinations of extrusion and injection moulding parts
- Customised commissioning and logistics