Injection moulding for industrial technology has a long tradition at FRANK plastic AG. We create precise mass-produced parts as well as complex modules, e.g. in sophisticated multi-component technologies as hard/hard or hard/soft connections.
We determine the optimal production parameters for each single project. Plants with machine data collection systems ensure later reproducibility, e.g. as a spare part with identical parameters at the same quality. We integrate various degrees of automation into your production flow. This allows us to produce a wide range of batch sizes economically.
- 30 CNC-governed injection moulding machines in the field of industrial technology
- 2 Components injection moulding plants
- Locking forces from 250 to 4,200 kN
- Injection-moulded parts with an individual weight of up to 1,800 g
- Hard and soft connectors including inserts
- Multi-component parts and combinations of extrusion and injection moulding parts
- Continuous injection moulding
- Individual logistics concepts
- Batch traceability via a bar code system